Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A depressing phase

Baby, it has been long since i last posted. Now i'm posting this before i depart to army.
I know it is hard for both of us to part for such a long time, but it can't be help. I'm very sorry that you had to go through this with me.
Pardon me for making you cry and depressed cos of this shit.
I am sad to leave you and can't bear to part with you.
I know you're sad, far worse than upset and i can't do anything to help you.
Please don be sad and look on the brighter side. Don wallow yourself in sorrow, i don want you to be sad.
you must stay happy, happy that we're together, happy of the awesome times we spent together, happy that we are so loving and so in love with each other in every way possible.
I'll miss you very much and will think of you always when i'm inside.
Hope you'll be able to find something to do to kill time so you won't be too bored without me around.
You can meet up with your friends, go for your work, make new friends there, play with the new born baby, miss me, think of me and most of all STAY HAPPY ALWAYS.
Hope nothing severe will happen to you when i'm gone. You can always confide in me whenever you're upset or anything. Please do not keep it to yourself. When i'm out you can always talk to me.
To be honest, i'm rather afraid to go in, afraid of what might happen, afraid of what is going to happen, afraid of you being bored and lonely...
But i know you will go through this depressing phase and start living a fruitful life.
Please do not do anything silly when i'm not around, anything that would upset me, anything that will make you regret for life, anything that you do not actually want to do.
Please stay happy for my sake and not be depressed.
I love you SYAFEEQAH. thank you for every moment that you spent with me and everything that we've been through.
Never have i loved someone so dearly and never have i been so happy before.
You're the BESTEST ever and i love you in every way possible.
Take care and have a good year ahead.
I LOVE YOU BABY. CAN'T BEAR TO LEAVE YOU. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment