Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bored. Haha.

Yo baby. You're now busy helping out and stuffs. Haha. Nevermind that you don have time to talk to me or text me. I love you.
I had fun spending time with you yesterday. It felt so great and awesome to be able to see you and spend quality time with you after not being able to see you for a million years.
It has been long since i last posted. Haha.
Its so fast that 6 weeks just passed like that. But its kind of good. Heh.
Now i dunno what to apply for. Don have any idea what to study. All just seem so boring to me. Dunno. Maybe will try dentistry or maths. Next choice might be accountancy then engineering. I also dunno. Maybe i go nursing with you, become nurse. Heh.
Dunno la. I miss you terribly. Dread to go back, can't see you. Miss you very much baby.
Hope you have a great week ahead. Have fun at work, seems slack. Eat well, sleep well and think of me like how you'll always be in my mind. I love you SYAFEEQAH. Can't get you off my mind.
Love you baby. Can't wait till the next time i see you again.
LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment