Baby, I'm having my block leave now but you still got work to do.
Sigh. I was so looking forward to this block leave cos i thought i can spend more time with you after 9 weeks in the army, but then you have your responsibility of your work.
Wanted to spend more time with you, stay by your side but sigh...
Cam't take leave, can't go out. Sigh. What a block leave.
Can't blame you since you're so indispensible at work and have to fulfill your responsibility.
Maybe its retribution for me cos i was unable to spend time with you while i was in army.
Maybe its just fate that we can't spend so much time together. I dunno.
But i really want to spend more time with you. More quality time.
Though i can still see you during your lunch break, i bet thats the only time i get to see you.
Sigh. This is killing me. Not your fault that you got work, but its my fault that i got my block leave now. Sigh.
Forget it. Have fun at work. Dunno. Hope to spend more lunch breaks with you.
Love you baby. Have a great week ahead. I love you as much.
Don be too depressed about this thing. It isn't your fault. No one saw it coming.
Please cheer up. Sorry for giving you so much unpleasant feelings, had to suffer so much of my rubbish and tolerate so much of my nonsense. I'm so sorry for everything i said and did. dunno.
This thing just make me feel worse. I dunno. Not your fault though. Yeah.
Anyway, enjoy your work since you can't go out with me. Will drop by more often for lunch with you. Love you. Have a great week ahead.
I love you SYAFEEQAH.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry for being such a nusiance. Please forgive me for whatever wrongdoings. I just feel like shit cos you can't go out with me. I'm very sorry. But i still love you as much.
ReplyDelete