Friday, November 12, 2010

Syafeeqah, my loved one

Baby. Do you still visit this blog? Please leave a comment if you do, so i know this blog's still alive.
Lol. Just joking la.
This blog is filled with our memories, mostly mine with you. Haha.
I started out this blog as a surprise for your birthday. Now it seem as if its like lifeless.
No time to blog about anything.
Its great that we survived both of my overseas trip. It simply happened too fast. Like i flew to 2 different places in just a short span of 2 months. Insane.
You know how much i missed you during both trips. Moreover, i was in Taiwan during your birthday but i hoped i made up for my absence after my return.
Australia was even worse. Coudn't text you much or even call you. Got so much to tell you back then. Wanted and needed to hear from you but just couldn't.
Thankfully I'm back now, able to see you and touch you and feel you physically.
I love you baby more than anything else in this world do.
Looking back at those pictures made me want to relieve those past memories, those happy moments, those crazy and simply fun fun fun moments.
Not that I'm not happy now, but last time was just simply adventerous, trying out new things.
Not that we've ran out of things to do or I'm sick of what we're doing now. Its just the feeling.
for instance, the sneaking you into my room, drinking at fort canning. Or just simply a lovely picinic with you at the botanics.
All these are awesome memories that well, I will never forget.
You've left such a deep mark in my mind, my heart, my soul that i will never forget.
You're the bestest ever (as the blog name suggest) and the one i'm closest with.
Love you for being you and for all the things we've went through.
I LOVE YOU SYAFEEQAH!!!!!!!!!!! (echoing from the bottom of weekiat's heart)

3 comments:

  1. looks like this blog is dead. what a disappointment. hai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABY I DO STILL READ OK. :( DONT BE DISAPPOINTED :( I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby. you still read this blog? its not dead. thankfully. i love you too baby.

    ReplyDelete