It's been so damn long since I last posted. Like more than half a year. Wonder if you still visit this blog or even remember it's existence.
Decided to post something cos I've got nothing better to do.
You've been very busy for the past few weeks. Busy with camp, with rag, with costumes.
We haven't been spending much time together. Weekdays I've got army, your weekends don't seem to have a lot of free time. I'm not blaming you, just stating out what I'd observed.
Something else i observed is that you're using your phone more and more often. Evem when you're with me, you're using your phone. To reply messages, to go on facebook. Why is it that you must reply your friend like instantly and that you've to check on your facebook so often. This did not happen last time, but why is it now? Is it because your friends are more important that it makes the importance of spending whatever little time we are left with together insignificant. I really don't understand.
I'm not angry or whatever, but i just want to understand your rationale.
I really want to spend more time with you, trying to plan so that I can fit into your busy schedule.
I know it's unfair for you to spend your weekends with me, (cos you've got your parents to pacify) so why not make our meetings more meaningful?
I've been craving to eat ice cream for a long time but haven't really went to eat. Really hope we can go and get some nice, delicious ice cream real soon.
Swimming, flying kite, picnic are some of the things we haven't done in a very long time.
Baby, I don't wish to say this but you seem to have a better time with your friends than when you're with me.
Why is that so? Or is it even true? Are your friends more important than me?
Please give me an answer, though I guess I won't since you don't seem to visit this blog anymore.
I love you as much as before and am trying my very best to accomodate with you. I'm not complaining but it's give and take in relationship. We must learn how to give in with each other.
I don't want to quarrel with you. I seriously don't like it. So lets fight less and love each other more.
I remember the times when we were in JC, We were so happy, confiding with each other like best freinds. Why don't we do the same now, telling each other how we feel.
I feel that there seems to be a wall, a barrier between us since you entered Uni. Why is there an imaginary gap between us? There shouldn't be any in the first place.
Also, you seemed to change upon entering Uni. Like you became more vulgar, starting to discriminate some of my actions, using your phone more often and stuff like that.
I really need answers. Please give me something, answers or whatever. I don't want to live with all these doubts in my head. I need you to enlighten me.
I love you as always, baby. I hope you still love me as much.
As the name suggest, You're the BESTESTEST I EVER HAVE and it still holds TRUE up till now.
Keep the love going baby. I miss you so much even as I'm writing this post. You're the light of my life. Please have a good rest and dream of me while you're sleeping.
There will be more tough times, more attachments ahead. But lets face it together, and try to spend more time with each other.
Smile more baby, you've not been smiling much when you're with me.
Reply my questions if you still visit this blog. I'm waiting for your answers.
Love you SYA!!!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment